Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Alphabet Tag

My blog buddy Marj sent me my first meme of the year, and I figured I'd take a break from contemplating my status as a figurative "dumb blond" by playing along.

(Who am I kidding? I love doing this!)

So... here's the ABC of everything about me.

A. Attached or single?
Do I even have to answer this question?

B. Best friend?
Isa, who became my friend in college, and is the most collected, together, and serene person I know. She's the perfect foil to my scatter-brained, flustered, hyper self. I miss her heaps.

C. Cake or pie?
Cake! Cheesecake, mudcake, shortcake...

D. Day of choice?
A perfect day on a perfect beach.

E. Essential item?
My iPod. Mobile phones are a dime a dozen, but I'd be devastated if I lost my iPod!

F. Favorite color?
I love blue, but I find my closet is currently stocked with different shades of pink. How did that happen?

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy bears!

H. Hometown?
Manila

I. Favorite indulgence?
A full body massage at In Sense spa (which I haven't had since I got here!)

J. January or July?
January. July always brings nasty weather - whether it's in Manila or Perth.

K. Kids?
Hope so!

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Quality alone time.

M. Marriage date?
I stopped giving myself a deadline years ago!

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None.

O. Orange or apple?
Apples

P. Phobias?
I don't like heights.

Q. Quotes?
Don't really have one.

R. Reasons to smile?
There are heaps! It's just a matter of looking for them. :)

S. Season of choice?
Fall, in a place where the leaves turn. I love the colors of autumn!

T. Tag 5 people -
Raymond, Sonny, Jean, Pepper, and Marlowe

U. Unknown fact about me?
I can drink half of a 750ml bottle of Absolut Vodka and still be (somewhat) lucid by the end of the night.

V. Vegetable?
Sun-dried tomatoes (yes, I know it's technically a fruit, but humor me.)

W. Worst habit?
Jeez, I have to pick one? They're all terrible! Erm... nail biting to the point of bleeding. (Gross, I know...)

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Huh?

Y. Your favorite food(s)?
Dessert. Any kind. To my detriment.

Z. Zodiac sign
Taurus (and I'm a textbook one).

6 comments:

drrayms said...

Fine, fine! Gawin ko...

ness said...

here's to cake and desserts.

Walking on Water said...

Claire, since you tagged me, how do I post this meme (is this pronounced as me-me the bleating goat or me-me the conceited self?) in my blog?
Sorry, silly question. I'm a bit illiterate pa rin kasi.=)

drrayms said...

May dagdag akong bad habit mo... do you still play with the mole in your upper lip?:p. Patanggal mo na nga yan!

Marjie said...

you know, come to think of it, heights are my weaknesses too. I've never really understood why I shake on top of a tall ladder, but I don't mind the thrill of a 5,000 ft. rollercoaster. It's strange =).

Well done Claire....and thanks again for your constant support.

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog for the first time today. Something about your sensitivity has drawn me in...that and the fact you actually know that the tomato is a fruit.