Friday, December 21, 2007

Meme: 10 Second Interview

I just sent off my last post and realized just how downbeat (understatement!) my past few posts have been. It's been an unusually morose past few days for me blogging-wise despite all the holiday cheer supposedly going around.

So in order to pick up the mood (not to mention the silliness quotient) of my blog a bit, I've taken a page off my Facebook application "10 Second Interview" and decided to share some of my answers here. Anyone who wants to play and blog about these questions, too, just post a comment and add your permalink to it. :)

On with the interview!

I wish I were a character in... Heroes. And before you ask, I'll answer: hands down, I want to be Peter Petrelli. (I also want Peter Petrelli... er, but we weren't talking about that, were we?)

How many songs do you have on your iPod? Over 2500 (7 days worth), and the library is still growing. You can see the weird mix of music I like to play on my iPod on my LastFM site over here.

What would your olympic event be? Sleeping. i would seriously rock at sleeping.

What was your worst fashion mistake? All Povedans in the house will unanimously say it was our high school uniform!

Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate? All chocolate, any chocolate, CHOCOLATE!

What's your dream job? Any job I am paid to travel.

I can't believe I lost my...
4 days old Tungsten E2 PDA at the PGH ER!

What's the latest gadget you've bought? please see above.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A best-selling pulp-fiction novelist - who wants to be literary? Show me the money!

How do you like your coffee? I take sweetheart coffee - lots of sugar and lots of cream.

When do you normally go to bed? Whenever I can.

Would you rather have a fast forward or instant replay button for your life?
Definitely fast forward. I'm not very good at waiting.

In retrospect, do you wish you had studied harder or had more fun?
HAD MORE FUN!!!!


If you have other interesting questions to meme about - tag me! :) As I said, I love this sort of thing. :) There, I feel marginally better. :P

1 comment:

MegaMom said...

Claire, I have a tag for you. Alam kong wala ka nang ginagawa eh. :)