I'm ending my blogging hiatus - partly due to life-induced writer's block and partly due to being totally inundated with Facebook tags - to say thanks to Marj for this lemonade love she sent me for having a blog with "attitude and gratitude."
I can't say I've been sporting much of an attitude here these days - I've been a touch confused about life lately, hence the utter wasteland that is my creative life. But I am most definitely filled with gratitude for this wonderful affirmation from a spunky blogger and blog buddy whose entries I always enjoy. Hugs to you, Marj!
I've always blogged mainly for the catharsis of it - which is why my little corner of cyberspace has always been as random as I am in real life - and because I have always loved to write. I never expected it to last for as long as it has, nor have I expected to have found so many kindred souls through it who are actually happy to take this journey of growth along with me. And those are more things, huge things, that I am most certainly grateful for.
Now for my turn to spread the love... I am giving my lemonade love to:
1. Megamom - my once-teacher and life-mentor, who juggles the chaos that is her life with triplets and a full-time career with unflappable grace.
2. Manggy - who shares his love for food and life in this visually satisfying but hunger-inducing blog
3. Panaderos - whose insightful entries are bakery goodies of wisdom.
4. Iris - who's spunky and sassy and making her way through life heart-whole
5. Jean - who's always big on honesty and an attitude to die for
6. Abaniko - whose lovely photos of places he's been always inspire a tug of envy but more a dollop of gratitude about being alive in such a wonderful world.
7. Pepper - the ultimate Miss Positive powered by her faith;
8. Merry Cherry - who is following her heart into service to our countrymen.
9. Woobie - no one does attitude like Woobie does. :) No one. When it comes to romance matters, I want to be her when I grow up!
10. Honey - whose attitude towards living life to the fullest cannot be beat. I miss you, sis!
Your turn to spread the lemonade love!
Here are the rules:
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. be sure to link to your nominees within your post and let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
4. share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
5. How did you get a great attitude and gratitude
Okay... blogging done, off to yoga now. Have a good Sunday everyone!