Sunday, March 01, 2009

Billboard Dreams



This was much too fun to resist - and not to share.

I've never entertained any fantasy of having a huge, larger than life picture of myself hanging on the side of a building, but photo-imaging technology these days now makes it possible. Those clever dudes who made Photofunia makes it as easy as the click of a mouse.

Here's another one of the effects in a setting a bit closer to home... and just in time for the summer months, too!



And another of my posters, just in front of a big retail park.



Which one did you like best? Don't just sit there, go make ones of your own - and have fun while you're at it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kept seeing this on FB some time ago but I've yet to try it myself.

I like the first one best in your set. :) I think you do too, since you used it as your avatar. :p

Manggy said...

I like the Times Square one! All that's missing is what you're advertising ;) (by the way, when I saw the title I thought you were referring to the Billboard charts vis-a-vis your singing :)

dr_clairebear said...

@ann and manggy: i loved the times square one because of how the color scheme matches my suit. :)

@manggy: hahaha... i haven't been doing much singing for a while now! have to revisit that particular love soon!