Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogthings 2




You Should Date An Australian!



You're a down to earth, outdoorsy kind of girl

And you need a guy who can keep up with your adventures

A rugged Australian guy is just your style

Better start learning how to surf!



Looks like I've managed to come to the right place! :)

I'm sorry... I've been suffering from a case of writers' block. I blame it on overdosing on physical activity and recuperating from a really bad cold. Oh, and maybe an excess of Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook, if you're a friend of mine over there, you'll know just how addicted I am to the quizzes. That is, if you haven't deleted me from your news feed just yet. I know it's ridiculous - some of those quiz-makers can't ever spell right! Still, I find the quizzes hard to resist. And so do a good number of other people, otherwise there wouldn't be such an application.

In the spirit of my quiz addiction, I am breaking my blogging drought with an onslaught of quiz results from Blogthings. How close to the truth are they? You decide. ;)

As for the dating an Australian... got to find him first. Maybe I SHOULD take up surfing...!




You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream



Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.

You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.

You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!



You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.






You Are a Burrito



You're not a picky person. You're able to go with the flow and really enjoy life.

You have a taste for the exotic, and you're quite adventurous. You're willing to try almost anything.



You're very low maintenance. You don't mind getting a bit messy if it means having fun.

You aren't superficial or easily impressed. Someone has to be the real deal if they're going to impress you.






Your Heart Doesn̢۪t Need Love Now



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.



In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.



You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.



You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.



Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.



Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.



You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.



In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.



7 comments:

Walking on Water said...

so you better be dating one (or several) already claire. =)

dr_clairebear said...

Easier said than done, hon! :P Besides, the rules are completely different here, and I haven't even begun learning any of them, hehehe.

Love, even the temporary kind that I appear to be looking for in my subconscious (see quiz above) remains elusive. But life is good despite (or because of) the lack. And as a quirkyalone, I'm learning not to worry. Things will happen in their own time.

Perth makes it frightfully easy to be content in my own company. That actually worries me sometimes...

Manggy said...

Hahaha! I wish I could refer you, but the fair few Autralians I know are either 1) very old, 2) very taken, 3) very gay, or 4) very female. But I do hope you get that love that you don't really need! ;) And no, I won't delete you from my feed :) I hope the cold goes away quickly..

iris said...

you nailed that one, claire :) at least nakatipid ka na! hahaha. ako kaya, ma-take nga yung quiz :)

btw, friends na ba tayo sa facebook?

iris said...

it says i should date an australian too! haha.. hint hint kaya ito? :D

dr_clairebear said...

@manggy: oddly enough, all the guys i've met here are all of the above choices you've noted. hehehe. my karma is still at work, i've just changed venues...!

@iris: hindi pa! :p as for the hint... why not? :) it's good place to live, promise!

drrayms said...

go clara! but i think you prefer Filipinos over your Aussies!:)