I should really be sleeping right now because I'm driving early tomorrow morning (no rest for the wicked!), but my friend Renee sent me this tag, and I don't like putting it off for too long. It's really pretty simple - just a request for 10 random facts about me.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am actually the eldest of 3 children. Of course my friends are quick to say I'm more like a youngest than an eldest, but that's just them picking on me as usual.
2. I once sang for a singing contest held at the SM Megamall Building A atrium when I was in high school.
3. I've appeared on TV a few times, thanks to my aunt's old showbiz connections. My longest appearance was as a guest anchor on the long-since-defunct Junior Newswatch when I was ten. The most memorable one was when I sang for a local Christmas special when I was fifteen - I even got to record the track for the show in a real studio!
4. I love the beach! (Stating the obvious here!) And I love the water... yes, despite the fact that I almost drowned when I was 6.
5. I love to dance the swing (the 70's kind) - but not much else!
6. I once wanted to be a romance novelist when I grew up... now I dream of becoming a travel writer after I retire from medicine.
7. I customize the colors of my highlighters. (I will demonstrate how I do this in a future post one of these days. What can I say? Geek! Geek!)
8. I am a certified bookworm. I eat, breathe, and sleep books of all kinds. I'd rather read than do anything.
9. I have worn the UP medicine toga thrice in my lifetime (for college grad, university grad, and for diplomate oath-taking) - and I still haven't figured out what side the tassel should be on. (see photo above)
10. I only learned how to bike when I was in high school... and since it's been more than a decade since I've been on one, I'm not sure I still know how.
I tag... anyone who wants to grab this tag. :) But I may make a real list in a few days, when I am feeling less sleepy and more inclined to do some link love.